Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mac Haul - September 20th

Hey guys,

So I was lucky enough to get an invitation to an exclusive Mac collection release for their Styledriven, Posh Paradise, and Fall Colour collections. I picked up a few things and thought I would share! Enjoy!

 First from the Styledriven collection I picked up one of the Pro Longwear eye shadows in the shade Fresh Flare. It's a gorgeous green colour and I can't wait to use it!

Next from Posh Paradise I picked up one Paint Pot and it is in the shade Genuine Treasure. At first glance this is not something that I would have been drawn to, but once I swatched it I fell in love! It is a beautiful glittery, shimmery taupe colour. I have already used this and I am so glad I bought it.
The last few items are all from the Fall Colour collection. I picked up one of the eye shadows in the colour Three Ring Yellow. It is a beautiful shimmering golden yellow. I can't wait to use it.

I also picked up one of the Chromagraphic Pencils in the colour High Def Cyan. It is an awesome bright sky blue colour. It is so pigmented and smooth. I love it!
And lastly, I couldn't resist this Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Lightscapade. It is just the most perfect highlight colour. I have already used this and I think this is something I will reach for every time I do my makeup.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul.

<3







No comments:

Post a Comment