Thursday, April 07, 2011

March Favorites!

Hey guys


So march is now over and I thought I would just share with you some of my favorite products from this past month. Let's just get started!


First is Hard Candy's Fox in a Box blush in the shade 'Skinny Dipping'


This blush is a combination of two shades: a bronze-y shade and a orange-y/coral shade. You can use the shades alone or swirl them together. I like to swirl them together and it leaves a nice subtle glow.


Next is a new foundtion from Rimmel. It is the clean finish foundation, and my shade is '340 Nude'.
 I like this foundation because it is light and smooth and just glides on and blends in really well. I would say it is a medium coverage foundation.

Next is another face product. It is the MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder. I have it in the shade "Medium Plus.
 This powder is so light and smooth it feels great when it is on the skin. It doesn't look cakey, it just leaves a nice finish to the skin. I love using this to set my foundation.


The next thing on my list is a beauty tool. It is the E.L.F. eyelash curler.
I don't really have much to say about this one. This is a great lash curler and the best part about it is that it is only $1!

Next is another MAC product. It is their Select Cover Up concealer. My shade is NC30.
I love this concealer. It is smooth and creamy and just glides on. It doesn't get cakey and it covers almost everything. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes and on my cheeks to even out my skin tone and take away some of the redness.

Next on the list is a mascara from Maybelline. It is the Falsies Volum' Express mascara in 'Blackest Black'.

This mascara does wonders for my lashes. It volumizes, it thickens, it lengthens. Love, love, love this mascara!

Next is another Hard Candy product. It is the Show Girl's Secret glitter glue.
This stuff is great for turning loose cosmetic glitter into glitter liner! It stays put all day, this stuff is great!

Next is another product from MAC. It is their Eye Khol in 'Smolder'.
 This is the blackest black pencil liner I have ever tried. It lasts almost all day, I don't have to worry about touching it up throughout the day.

And lastly is one more MAC product. This was one of the first MAC products I ever bought and I come back to it time and time again. It is the Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'.
I reach for this every time I do my makeup. I just sweep it on the tops of my cheekbones and it leaves the prettiest highlight!

Well that is all this month. Thank you all for checking out my blog and I will speak to you all soon!

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment